Have you ever worked out to a point where you were on the verge of tears, you were hyperventilating and your throat felt like it was on fire? Me neither. Until recently. I walked into the gym one evening and was brutally honest with my trainer. “I have a really hard time coming here lately. Actually, I hate it.” She was taken aback a little as I continued to explain. “I feel like it always takes me such a long time to finish and I’m not getting any better.” After a little more discussion, I finally admitted that I probably (actually, definitely) was not giving it my all. Her solution: increase the intensity of the workout. She wanted to get me to push myself more than I had ever done before by completing three rounds of a prescribed workout as quickly as possible.
By the beginning of round 2, I was hyperventilating and near tears. A voice in my head said, “Forget this. I quit. I’m outta here.” Just slightly louder was my trainer. “Come on. Keep going. Give me one more.” And I did. Each time I wanted to quit, she was right there, telling me that I needed to keep going. I couldn’t quit. Quitting wasn’t an option. I completed the workout. Mind you, I was laid out flat on the mats. I was sweating profusely, tired and pretty sure I just burned a hole in my throat.
And so it goes with marriage. There will be times when you are hyperventilating, near tears, ready to quit and about to walk out. Don’t let quitting be an option. Surround yourself with people who love you enough to fight for your marriage when you don’t think you have it in you to fight anymore. People who will love you, encourage you and pray for you. People who will say “Give me one more.” And you will.
I want to Fight!, but what do I do?
- Stop and get help? Find a good Christian marriage counselor and start talking through the hard stuff as a team.
- Surround yourself with accountability partners. Good friends that will invest in and check on the health of your marriage.
- Pray. Pray hard that God will bring a supernatural healing and restoration to your marriage.
- Take in good marriage content daily. Never stop sharpening your skills when it comes to loving your spouse and how you communicate. Read books, take classes and date often.
- Who do you and your spouse have surrounding you who help you fight FOR your marriage?
- When has there been a time when you were ready to quit but you pushed through? Tell us your success story.
This medicament works by relaxing muscles in the airways to straighten breathing. Viagra is one of the best treatment options of all day. When you get remedies like real viagra you have to know about pfizer viagra online. Medications, like Viagra, fairly, is going to improve your life. The signs of sexual disorders in men include lack of interest in sexual contact. Sexual health problems can generally indicate problems elsewhere. Mental health problems can reduce your desire and can lead to erectile malfunction. Depression affects all sides of life including sexual soundness.